Wheatgrass juice is an effective healer because it contains all minerals known to man, and vitamins A, B-complex, C, E, l and K. It is extremely rich in protein, and contains 17 amino acids, the building blocks of protein. Wheatgrass juice also improves the digestion system.
1. Wheatgrass juice contains up to 70% chlorophyll, which is an important blood builder.
2. Wheatgrass juice is an excellent skin cleanser and can be absorbed through the skin for nutrition. Pour green juice over your body in a tub of warm water and soak for 15 to 20 minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
3. Wheatgrass implants (enemas) are great for healing and detoxifying the colon walls. The implants also heal and cleanse the internal organs. After an enema is evacuated, implant 4 ounces of wheatgrass juice. Retain for 20 minutes.
4. Wheatgrass juice improves arthritis. Soak a cotton sock with 6 ounces and place on affected area, cover with plastic bag.
5. For minor eye irritation apply strained wheatgrass juice mixed with half pure water in an eye cup for 15 – 30 seconds.
6. Massage 6 ounces into the scalp and cover with shower cap for 15 minutes to help eliminate dandruff.
7. Wheatgrass juice can be used as a douche for many feminine complications.
8. Wheatgrass juice is great for constipation and keeping the bowels open because it is high in magnesium.
Wellness Suites Weston
1348 SW 160th Ave 33326