After a summer of harsh sun exposure, a pumpkin peel presents a gentle, soothing and hydrating solution to improve the texture of your skin. Pumpkin is rich in vitamins A and C, beta-carotene, potassium, and zinc. It’s also loaded with antioxidants that help fight free radicals, as well as hydroxyl acids and natural enzymes that exfoliate and improve skin tone. Bonus: a pumpkin peel is a refreshing and relaxing way to pamper yourself, which is never a bad thing.
Ever wish you could turn back time to reveal a smoother, more youthful complexion? A pumpkin peel can help you do just that. When applied to the skin, the alpha hydroxy acids and beta hydroxy acids immediately get to work exfoliating dead cells and promoting the cell renewal process, which helps younger cells come to the surface. The result is a smoother, more taut complexion that shaves years off your appearance.
Here’s what you can expect from this treatment:
Increased cell turnover
Increased epidermal and dermal hydration
Reduced likelihood of acne breakouts
Assisted release of comedones
Stimulated production of collagen and elastin
Decreased fine lines and wrinkles
Anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits
Significantly smoother and tighter skin
1) Protects against UV rays & free radicals- antioxidant carotenoids help to defend your skin cells against oxidative damage and also help to protect cells from free radical damage. Oxidative stress is a leading cause of aging.
2) Provides a deep Cleanse & Correction- Zinc found in pumpkin can help regulate excessive sebum & oil production which helps to reduce acne. Copper found in pumpkin has been found to help with people pigmentation problems in the skin.
3) Firms the Skin- Loaded with Vitamin C which also helps the skin to produce collagen & elastin. These help maintain the skin’s firmness.
4) Increases Circulation- The folate in pumpkin helps give your body what it needs to provide red cell development.
5) Brightens the Skin- The enzymes in pumpkin help not only to cleanse the skin but also to bring out its natural glow.
Wellness Suites Weston
1348 SW 160th Ave 33326